Reports To: Business Manager
Status: 10 hours per week
General Statement of Duties He/she will provide a range of support functions for our rapidly growing earned income program, Resources to Unite Communities (RUC). This person will provide administrative support for the RUC program, working closely with the Business Manager, Partnership Development Manager, and Director of Operations and Development.
- Proactively reviews daily and weekly shipping schedules and inventory to assure on timely delivery of orders.
- Prepare all orders for shipping: gather and box orders and print mailing labels to prepare for shipping
- On occasion, take boxes to Post Office, specifically when there are priority orders to be shipped (Mileage reimbursed).
- Manage pick up and arrival schedules for all inbound/outbound loads
- Responsible for effective communication of shipping status within the shipping department and to key personnel. This may include staff updates by written or oral progress reports. Continuous use of email system necessary to check shipment status and change notifications.
- Oversees verification of packing lists, including sales order number, line numbers, quantities, and barcodes.
- Must maintain accurate filing system to insure orders that have been shipped but not paid are reconciled when payments come in.
- Order all supplies including boxes, tape, and postage.
- On occasion, drive to Broomfield to pick up boxes from printer. (Mileage reimbursed).
- As needed, assist with other administrative functions (data entry, phone calls, sales assistant work, etc) to keep RUC program running smoothly.
- Be able to lift at least 30lbs required
- Attention to detail and accuracy are required. We service many different organizations all over the United States
- Willing to to make phone calls and help with data entry during slow weeks
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be ideal as you will have to process, track, and reconcile shipping orders in the program. You will also use Salesforce for monthly shipping reports to go to the auditor
- Willing to learn Stamps.com for shipping labels
- Willing to learn Elavon (credit card processor) to match receipts with payments
To Apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org