Hours of Work: 30 hours per week
Reports to:Executive Director (ED) for tasks and Assistant Director (AD) for individual development plan.
General Statement of Duties
She/he works closely with the ED and the Resources Uniting Communities (RUC) team
to promote RUC nationwide and to sell our products.
ESL Teaching experience. Attention to detail, an ability to manage multiple projects, strong prioritization skills, strong presentation skills, strong writing skills, and strong computer skills are required. A deep commitment to the mission of Intercambio is also expected.
- Ensure that all existing customers receive a phone call from us periodically (assuming they do not contact us regularly via email or do not wish to be contacted). The frequency of the calls depends on the size of the customer and when we received our last correspondence from them
- Ensure that potential customers in our database (who do not express a desire not to be contacted) receive a phone call from us 3-4 times a year if we do not hear from them.
- Call new prospects
- Work with ED to determine which conferences to exhibit at according to potential
- Attend, present and exhibit at 8-10 conferences a year
- Find and enter new prospects via talking with existing customers and internet research
- Ensure that all correspondence is tracked in the database in a way that any other staff member can see where we have left off with that contact
- Ensure that levels of interest are accurately reflected
- Enter and process sales
- Produce (modify) reports each month with updated lists of calls to make
- Modify reports to create specific lists (i.e. all customers in South Dakota)
- Develop content for and manage the sending and tracking of newsletters
Send resumes and cover letters to at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date June 12, 2014